We maintain strict compliance with all Federal and State regulations in addition to those mandated by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFBP). These included;
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA),
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA),
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA),
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act (EFTA),
- Red Flag Rules,
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA),
- Unfair Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP),
- Servicemember Civil Relief Act (SCRA),
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Policy (HIPAA), and
- all other Federal and State Regulations governing our industry.
Our detailed Compliance Management System (CMS) provides the organization with a cohesive administrative structure to conform to all legal requirements of our industry.
- Written documents
CBI has the systems and technology in place to efficiently service all customer accounts. We are capable and competent in handling all types of interfaces.
- Maintenance of all evidentiary records of servicing.
- Advanced telephony systems with full call recording capabilities.